Register today to learn how to apply mindfulness and earn CEs while on vacation in Phoenix (Goodyear), AZ.
Join us to in Phoenix (Goodyear), AZ at the relaxing and tranquil Wigwam Resort & Golf Course to learn and connect with mindfulness experts Jack Kornfield, Ph.D., Bessel van der Kolk, M.D., Michael Meade, Rubin Naiman, Ph.D., and many others while earning up to 26 hours of CEs.
- Join the mindfulness community and learn how to incorporate mindfulness into your personal and professional life.
- Learn from top mindfulness and mental health experts from across North America.
- Meet experts, thought leaders and health professionals while connecting with a community of like minded people.
- Enjoy complimentary pre-conference Qigong, special screening of Dharma Brothers with Q & A with the director Jenny Phillips, Ph.D., and a special talk by Robert Johnson, D.O. on psychiatric medications.
Top 10 Phoenix Mindfulness Presentations of 2012
- Jack Kornfield, Ph.D. - Joining the Healing Medicines of East & West: Mindfulness, Compassion & Human Possibility
- Jack Kornfield, Ph.D. - The Wise Heart: Transforming Sorrow into Freedom
- Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. - The Body Keeps Score: Integration of Mind, Brain & Body in the Treatment of Trauma
- Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. - There’s Nothing More Difficult than Another Person: Being Fully Present in Romantic Relationships
- Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D. - The Art & Science of Mindfulness: Integrating Mindfulness into Psychotherapy & the Helping Professions
- Ron Siegel, Psy.D. - Harnessing Mindfulness: Tailoring the Practice to the Person
- Michael Meade - The Seeds of Destiny: Finding Purpose & Passion
- Rubin Naiman, Ph.D. - The Buddha’s Bed: A Mindfulness Approach to Sleep
- Amy Weintraub, MFA, ERYT-500 - Yoga Skills for Mood Management
- Jenny Phillips, Ph.D. - Dhamma Brothers