Continuing Education Conferences 2014
- May 15-17, 2014
- Washington, DC
- September 18-19, & 20 2014
- San Diego, CA
- Mindful Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind To Yourself
- Kristin Neff, Ph.D.
- September 18-19, 2014
- Earn 12.0 CE’s
- Quieting the Hungry Ghost: Mindful & Compassionate Relapse Prevention for Healthy & Unhealthy Habits
- Richard Fields, Ph.D.
- September 20th, 2014
- Earn 5.0 CE’s
CE Providers: APA, NAADAC, CFAAP/CAADAC, CAADE, NASW, NBCC, CA Board of Behavioral Sciences, and CA Board of Nursing
“It is fabulous that this conference even happened in my lifetime!”
5 Key Benefits of Attending
1. Discover Solutions to Problems
Learn how to use mindfulness to improve outcomes with clients.
2. Connect with Colleagues
Network and connect with colleagues to build a foundation for meaningful partnerships.
3. Experts & Thought Leaders
Meet experts & thought leaders to get answers to utilizing these techniques with clients.
4. Join the Movement
Be part of the mindfulness movement to work with clients & create a more connected world.
5. Be Inspired
Be inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own.