Continuing Education Conferences 2016-2017
- October 13-15, 2016
- Seattle, WA
- Mindful Self-Compassion Workshops
- Oct 13, 2016
- Ronald Siegel, Psy.D.
- Tailoring Mindfulness: Fitting the Practice to the Person
- Oct 14 & 15, 2016
- Kristin Neff, Ph.D. and Chris Germer, Ph.D.
- Mindful Self-Compassion
CE Providers: APA, NAADAC, CFAAP/CAADAC, NASW, NBCC
“It is fabulous that this conference even happened in my lifetime!”
5 Key Benefits of Attending
1. Discover Solutions to Problems
Learn how to use mindfulness to improve outcomes with clients.
2. Connect with Colleagues
Network and connect with colleagues to build a foundation for meaningful partnerships.
3. Experts & Thought Leaders
Meet experts & thought leaders to get answers to utilizing these techniques with clients.
4. Join the Movement
Be part of the mindfulness movement to work with clients & create a more connected world.
5. Be Inspired
Be inspired to make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own.